Science and Engineering, Pre-Master’s
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.Speak to a personal advisor (free service)
What the University of Liverpool says about their program:
"If you hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, but don’t meet the entry requirements for a master’s, a Pre-Master’s can help you gain a place on a postgraduate degree."
These pages detail entry requirements, intakes and english language entry requirements in order to study at the University of Liverpool
- Faculty of Sciences / Engineering - 6.0 (minimum 5.5 each component)
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences / Health and Life Sciences - 6.5 (minimum 5.5 each component)
- Medicine / Dentistry / Veterinary - 7.0 (minimum 7.0 each component
- Science / Engineering 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 each component)
Successful completion of a foundation year at Liverpool International College or first year of a recognised university degree. International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 28 points
Successful completion of a Bachelors degree from a recognised University with minimum higher second division (lower second division from some universities)
Fall Semester (September) UCAS deadline:
- Medicine/Veterinary/Dental - October 15 (for 2019)
- All other programs - January 15 (for 2019) - applications are also consider for later dates
PG Programs deadline:
- Students need to apply as soon as possible on the website. No strict deadlines.
Fees and funding
Liverpool is among the ten most cost effective student cities in the UK.
The University of Liverpool offers a generous range of scholarships and awards for international students that includes competitive attainment awards and country and subject specific awards.
Vice chancellor's Attainment Award AAB or equivalent - £2,000 fee reduction for first year of study. A*AA or equivalent - £2,500 fee reduction for first year of study.
No application necessary, automatically awarded to those who meet the criteria. Award confirmed to successful candidates by email.
Visa requirements for University of Liverpool
Many international students will require a visa to study in the UK, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.UK student visa requirements