Criminal Justice - BA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Fisher College says about their program:
"The Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice program prepares students for careers, as well as, advanced studies, through a combination of courses in criminal justice, psychology, and sociology, providing an interdisciplinary understanding of the nature of crime as well as the processes that prevent and respond to crime. Additionally, the program considers justice principles and methods of social control and their applications to various areas within the criminal justice system."
Fisher College actively seeks students from diverse backgrounds who have demonstrated the potential to graduate from Fisher College. Each application file is reviewed on an individual basis, and all submitted materials are taken into consideration.
TOEFL 65 / IELTS 6.0
Students with lower scores may be conditionally accepted to Fisher, or be required to attend language development courses.
High school students who completed high school in English or IB students do not have to complete an English proficiency test.
For your Fisher College application you may need the following:
- A completed application form and $50 application fee
- Official transcript sent directly from your secondary school. Photocopies of transcripts are not acceptable. Transcripts must be translated into English. If you are not able to provide an official, translated transcript, it is recommended that you utilize the services of the Center for Educational Documentation to provide Fisher College with appropriate documentation
- Official English proficiency results
- A notarized, current bank statement verifying that the student has a minimum of $51,000 US Dollars in a cash account available for his or her use. If the bank account is not in the student's name, then a notarized letter of support should accompany the notarized bank statement from the holder of the account. Most consulates around the world require the applicant to prove that he or she is able to pay for his or her entire program of study
- Official college transcripts. If you intend to transfer from another college / university, you will need to forward official transcripts from that college as well as written course descriptions
- Transfer Release Form. International students transferring their I-20 from another college or language school must submit a transfer release form and a copy of their I-20 from the last college attended. All transfer students must be in good academic standing, must owe no money to their previous college, and must not have any judicial or criminal complaints against them
Fall Semester (September): application deadline July 1 Spring Semester (January): application deadline November 1
Applications may be accepted at a later date.
Fees and funding
We are committed to making a Fisher College education affordable to every student. Regardless of your family income, consider applying for financial aid. Fisher College offers grant and scholarship assistance, participates in all federal aid programs, and offers an array of alternative financing and payment plans designed to meet your needs.
Undergraduate tuition - US$32,700 per year MBA tuition - US$27,000 per program
Merit based scholarships
- North End Scholarship - US$3,000
- Beacon Scholarship - US$7,500
- International Scholarship - US$10,500
- On Campus (only for students living on campus) - additional US$3,000
MBA Course Waivers
There are course waivers available for students who have completed their Bachelor degree in Business.
Visa requirements for Fisher College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements