Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics - ASc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Mount Aloysius College says about their program:
"Cybersecurity focuses on the measures taken to protect digital information against unauthorized access or attack.
Digital forensics involves the recovery and investigation of digital devices, related to computer crime."
The International Admissions Office is here to help you through the admissions process. Please see the details on how to apply.
TOEFL 61 / IELTS 5.5 Can be flexible (depending on program)
If student has completed a previous education in English can be waived.
- Apply online. The online application is easy and secure, and there's no application fee. You can also complete \ print application or the Common Application.
- Submit official transcripts evaluated by a NACES organization. Freshmen will need transcripts that meet the US equivalency of a high school diploma. Transfers will need transcripts to be evaluated program by program.
- Include a letter of recommendation. Mount Saint Mary College requires at least one letter of recommendation in English from a guidance counselor or teacher.
- Submit a personal essay of at least 250 words in English. You may write about a life-changing event, ethical dilemma, or significant experience you’ve had, and how it impacted you.
- Submit SAT/ACT scores or TOEFL/IELTS scores. Mount Aloysius College accepts TOEFL scores of 79 or higher, or IELTS scores of 6 or higher.
Once you submit the above information, you'll receive an admissions decision and scholarship notification in just a few weeks. After you've been accepted, submit your admissions deposit to save your place.
Fall Semester (August) - July 15 (flexible) Spring Semester (January) - December 1 (flexible)
Fees and funding
Mount Aloysius College is a small, private, accessible, and affordable liberal arts college sponsored by the Catholic Religious Sisters of Mercy.
More than 94 percent of students receive scholarships and financial assistance. Mount Aloysius continues to be the most affordable private college in the region, and in the northern United States (Top five percent) according to the US News and World Report.
Residential Student gets $10,000 once accepted (live on campus and under 23 years old) $1,500 residential grant
Students above the age of 23 live off campus and get a $6,000 merit scholarship and $1,000 commuter grant.
Biology $1,000 History / Political Private High School gets $2,000
Case by case basis.
Graduate students have to apply for assistantships, most can get full tuition and stipend.
Visa requirements for Mount Aloysius College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements