Chemistry - AA/ASc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Seattle Central College says about their program:
"Chemistry is the science dealing with elements and compounds and how they work together. It’s the study of the materials that compose everything in the world around us, including our physical bodies."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Student ID number (required if currently attending Washington State school)
- Completed IP online application, paper application or return student form
- $50 application fee (non-refundable; the application fee is waived for NSC returning and alumni students)
- $50 express mail fee (required if acceptance materials must be mailed)
- Passport (must be valid within the next 6 months)
- Financial statement, dated within the last 6 months, showing sufficient funds are available
- Underage forms (required for students under 18 years old)
- High school transcripts from 10th grade onward (required for students under 18 years old; documents must be English-translated; to view minimum grade required, please see IP High School Completion Plus flyer)
NOTE: There is no minimum requirement for English proficiency for general admission
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - $9,687 / year
- English language program - $9,450 / year
Visa requirements for Seattle Central College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements