Apply to Sheridan College: Accredited university partner
We maximize your chance of getting admitted to your chosen universities. Reduced application fees, a free assessment and access to a dedicated advisor.
Why use Studee?
Find your ideal program
Filter 10,000s of programs down to a shortlist perfect for you, where you have a strong chance of getting admitted
Apply online via Studee
Complete our application form and enjoy reduced application fees and access to unique Studee scholarships for many universities
We assess within 48hrs
We complete an 85-point assessment within 2 business days, help you with improvements then submit to your university
University offer in 2-4 weeks
We chase the university for your admission decision and keep you updated. We all celebrate your admission!
All our services are 100% free as we're funded by universities. You pay deposits and tuition fees directly to the university.
Study abroad at Sheridan College
Sheridan College Institute of Technology (Sheridan) is an innovative college based in the Canadian province of Ontario. Sheridan has three campuses located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), in Brampton, Mississauga, and Oakville.
Founded in 1967, The College’s innovative teaching approach is designed to produce smart and adaptable leaders, by equipping students with world-class problem solving and critical thinking skills.
There’s an array of programs to choose from at Sheridan, from creative subjects like musical theatre, computer animation, and ceramics, to analytical ones like computer engineering, accounting, and chemistry - there’s a course for everyone.
Sheridan’s campuses provide exceptional facilities, like spacious classrooms fitted with the latest technology, popular eateries with eclectic menus, private study spaces, extensive bookstores, and fantastic counseling services.
Why study at Sheridan?
- Work experience opportunities
Countless chances to make valuable industry connections through paid co-op programs
- Diverse student body
Students from across the world study at Sheridan
- Highly sought after location
Ontario is a beautiful place with a world of opportunities to take advantage of
Life as an international student
There’s a massive international student population at Sheridan, with 7,500 students from over 100 countries studying at The College. The campus vibes are super friendly, eclectic, and lively, you’ll feel at home straight away.
You can choose to live in one of The College’s on-campus residences. Accommodation is clean, comfortable, convenient, and in a safe environment. Sheridan’s helpful team can also help you find suitable accommodation if you choose to live off-campus.
There’s so much to dive into at Sheridan, with many clubs, societies, sports teams, and activities to choose from. Sheridan’s lively student union organizes a host of events throughout the year, giving you plenty of opportunities to socialize and make lifelong friends.
Each campus is well-connected thanks to GTA’s fantastic transport networks. The city of Toronto can be reached within 30 minutes, where students can explore countless shopping malls, delicious global cuisines, vibrant nightlife spots, and fun leisure centers.
Student reviews for Sheridan College
Sheridan College Film
- Tell us about Sheridan College
- Counselling sessions and mental heath support that Sheridan offers help me a lot. Tutoring Center and Peer Mentors helped me, especially, in my first year. Those services made the adaptation very smooth. Plus, Career Center helped me to start my job search, showed me and guided me through the whole process from the resume, cover letter to the platforms I could use to find the job. Moreover, Career Center helped me during the COVID times when the company I wanted to work during the summer paused their productions and we lost the job.
Student Life & Facilities
Fees and funding
- Bachelor's tuition: From CAD$18,107 to CAD$36,299 per year
- Undergraduate Diploma tuition: From
- Postgraduate tuition: from CAD$17,366 to CAD$32,905 per year
Bachelor Degree Entrance Scholarship
- Amount: CAD$2,000
- Requirements: Eligible students who are entering the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree programs. This scholarship is to recognize international students with high academic achievement who have obtained a GPA average of 75% and higher.
International Tuition Reduction
The following programs will have a reduction in tuition, effective for the Fall semester, for all students/levels on a full-time basis. The reduction will be reflected in the Fee Estimates:
- Business Diplomas (General, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Supply Chain)
- Marketing Management (Graduate Certificate)
- International Business Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Project Management (Graduate Certificate)
International Entrance Scholarship
All new international students beginning their full-time postsecondary studies in Year 1 (Semester 1) will receive an entrance scholarship
- Amount: Ranging from CAD$500 to CAD$2,000
- Requirements: Students will be notified of their exact scholarship amount with their Letter of Acceptance. Students must remain full-time in the semester for the instalment to be issued for that semester.
Post Graduate Certificate Bundle Scholarship
- Amount: CAD$1000 scholarship for 1st the first post-grad program starting in Sept 2021 and CAD$1000 Scholarship for the 2nd Program in May 2022.
- Requirements: An applicant must meet the admission requirements for both programs. In case an applicant meets the requirement for one program only, then the application will be considered for 1 program only, not the bundle.
4180 Duke of York Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5, Canada
Sheridan has three campuses in three Ontario cities — Brampton, Mississauga, and Oakville. Each is within easy reach of Lake Ontario and the metropolitan city of Toronto.
Visa requirements for Sheridan College
Many international students will require a visa to study in Canada, and this is a vital step in your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Canada student visa requirements