Equality, diversity, and inclusion policy
Studee is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole of our team. It is within our best interest to promote a diverse and inclusive working environment and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
Our aim is to ensure that all team members and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. Each team member will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and not providing less favorable facilities or treatment on the grounds of:
- gender reassignment
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
- ethnic origin
- national origin
- religion or belief
- sex and sexual orientation
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All team members, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When selecting candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
All team members will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents. Therefore, the skills and resources of our organization will be fully utilized and we will maximize the efficiency of our whole workforce.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognized and valued
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every team member
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all team members
- To promote equality in the workplace, which Studee believes is good management practice and makes sound business sense
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures
- To encourage team members to treat everyone with dignity and respect
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times
Studee will inform all team members that an equality, diversity, and inclusion policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace.
The policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders, customers, learners, and job applicants.
Studee’s equality, diversity, and inclusion policy is fully supported by the leadership team.
Our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace.
To raise a concern about equality in the workplace or to report discrimination please contact either Simon Andrews or Head of People, Emma Culver.