Apply to University of the Pacific: Accredited university partner
We maximize your chance of getting admitted to your chosen universities. Reduced application fees, a free assessment and access to a dedicated advisor.
Why use Studee?
Find your ideal program
Filter 10,000s of programs down to a shortlist perfect for you, where you have a strong chance of getting admitted
Apply online via Studee
Complete our application form and enjoy reduced application fees and access to unique Studee scholarships for many universities
We assess within 48hrs
We complete an 85-point assessment within 2 business days, help you with improvements then submit to your university
University offer in 2-4 weeks
We chase the university for your admission decision and keep you updated. We all celebrate your admission!
All our services are 100% free as we're funded by universities. You pay deposits and tuition fees directly to the university.
Study abroad at the University of the Pacific
Based over three campuses in California, US, the University of the Pacific (UOP) is a private institution, and the oldest university in the state. Its main campus is in Stockton, and there are further locations in Sacramento and San Francisco. Between them the University offers more than 80 undergraduate areas of study in 11 schools and colleges.
UOP International is a first year student programs that’s designed to support international students as they transition to university life in the US. Classes are tailored to your academic and English skill level, and you will receive support at every step of your journey, and as a graduate you can choose from seven postgraduate degrees.
UOP International also offers a career accelerator program that will help you plan and prepare for your future after graduation. There are five different tracks you can choose from to help you focus on what’s most helpful for your future career.
Why study at UOP?
- Small class sizes
the University of the Pacific has a student to faculty ratio of 13:1 and an average class size of 19
- Long history
UOP is the oldest university in California, founded in 1851
- Diverse campus
the University was ranked 9th national university campus for ethnic diversity (Bloomberg Businessweek)
Life as an international student
The University of the Pacific is known for the diversity of its student community, and it welcomes international students from all over the world.
As a student at UOP International, you will benefit from dedicated support including tutoring, career and personal help from trained advisors. They also offer an airport pickup service to make your arrival as easy as possible.
Housing is available for all international students, living on campus is the best way to get the full US college experience. The University offers more than 150 student clubs and organizations you can get involved with, and UOP’s 17 sports and athletics teams compete in the prestigious NCAA Division I.
Student life & facilities
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition: US$54,506 per year
Powell Scholars Program
- Amount: up to $45,000 Annual Merit Scholarship
- An unweighted cumulative high school GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Undertaken a rigorous academic curriculum - Honors, AP and/or IB courses
- Demonstrated leadership skills or leadership potential in two or more areas, including but not restricted to student government, community service, cultural groups, research, creative activities, or sports
Academic Merit Scholarships for First-Year Students
- Merit scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional high school seniors who are accepted for admission as first-year undergraduates. These scholarships range in annual value from $10,000 to $30,000.
- Merit scholarships are determined holistically, with factors such as high school attended, grade point average, curriculum rigor, commitment, extracurricular activities and obligations, leadership, and demonstrated interest all being factors.
- Merit scholarships can be renewed for full-time enrollment in your first bachelor's degree program at Pacific for up to a total of four years (eight fall and spring semesters) of scholarship support.
- Amount: from $10,000 to $30,000
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 95211, United States
Campus life at Pacific complements and enriches your social, academic, and professional life. Students have the opportunity to attend concerts featuring chart-topping artists! Along with performances, is the opportunity to engage in sports, clubs, organizations, and community outreach opportunities.
Visa requirements for the University of the Pacific
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements