Study abroad at Hanover College
Hanover College is a small, private college situated in the delightful American town of Hanover, in the US state of Indiana. The College is home to around 1,100 bright and talented students.
Established in 1827, it was Indiana’s first private college. Hanover College has a longstanding history of delivering world-class education and producing exceptional future leaders.
The College offers a number of programs across a range of disciplines. You can choose courses in subjects like business, the sciences, and engineering. Students can also design their own degree.
Hanover College has a beautiful campus, it sits on a delightful 600-acre site packed with lush greenery. International students also have access to a brilliant health center, excellent dining facilities, and outstanding wellness services.
Why study at Hanover College?
- Small classes
A teacher to student ratio of 12:1
- Top staff
Learn from respected academics and professors
- Great location
Hanover is an idyllic student-friendly town
Life as an international student
Hanover College is home to students from all over the world. There are currently 18 nationalities represented on campus. The student population is tight-knit and welcoming - you’ll make lifelong friends in no time.
There’s a great international student services office at the College. The wonderful staff help and support each international student at every stage of the journey - from admission to graduation and beyond.
There’s an array of interesting clubs and organizations to get involved in at Hanover college. There’s everything from academic societies and spiritual groups to sports teams and performing arts clubs - there’s something for all.
Student life & facilities
How Studee can help you
Find your best matches
See programs that best match your eligibility and aspirations
We'll get you to the right place to start your application
Visa & travel advice
Get help after application, all the way to your first day at university
Our team of advisors is ready to support you at every step of your study abroad journey.
Our services are 100% free for students like you because we're funded by universities.
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition
USD$39,400 per year
- Amount - From USD$15,000 to USD$27,000 per year.
- Requirements - All admitted applicants. Automatically apply for this merit based scholarship when you apply for admission. Renewable for 4 years.
Benjamin Templeton Scholarship
- Amount - Full Tuition
- Requirements - Competitive scholarhsip, students who qualify with interests in social justice. Renewable for 4 years. Renewable for 4 years.
- Amount - USD$2,000
- Requirements - Parent/sibling who is current/previous Hanover College Student. Awarded to students who had a parent or sibling attend Hanover College.
- Amount - USD$1,500
- Requirements - Must apply, audition, and be selected. Vocal and Instrumental scholarships. Renewable as long as you are in a music course that meets the requirement. Once you skip a term of music you cannot get the scholarship back.
359 E Lagrange Rd, Hanover, IN 47243, USA
Hanover is a peaceful haven. It’s surrounded by breathtaking scenery and nature sites. There’s also a number of great food joints, shopping areas, and social venues to enjoy.
Visa requirements for Hanover College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements