Our accreditations and partnerships
Studee has been awarded Certification by the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC). To achieve AIRC Certification, we have successfully undergone a rigorous self-evaluation and external review process based on the AIRC Certification Standards.
This evaluated our business practices and the effectiveness of our services rendered in recruiting qualified students to accredited educational institutions in the USA.
The Scope of AIRC Certification includes Global, UK, and Ecuador.
What it means to be AIRC certified
- We’ve met AIRC’s high standards
- We have strong ethical standards
- Our partners can be confident in the quality of our service
We have partnered with NAFSA to provide training for our advisors to ensure they have all the knowledge and experience required to give our students the support they need. They all complete 11 NAFSA certifications as part of their advisor training.
A list of our NAFSA certifications
- Foundations of Intercultural Communication
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Strategies for International Student and Scholar Advising
- International Credentials Evaluation: Understanding the Essentials
- Culture and Identity
- Intercultural Adjustment and Adaptation
- A Primer on U.S. Immigration Concepts
- Introduction to F-1 Visa Student Advising
- J-1 Visa Advising getting started
ICEF has been vetting student recruitment agencies for over 30 years. We are proud to have qualified for the ICEF Agency Status (IAS) accreditation program, which acknowledges those who meet their strict standards.
As an ICEF accredited agency we went through a stringent vetting process involving reference checks, business practice audits, and an interview with an ICEF Agent Relations Manager.
What it means to be ICEF certified
- We agree to maintain our high standards on an ongoing basis
- We’re trusted to join ICEF events worldwide to meet with universities
- We agree to meet a set number of universities at every event we attend
In 2022, we become a certified B Corp. This certification proves that our business is dedicated to constantly improving how we work to ensure we have a positive impact on the environment and society.
What it means to be B Corp certified
- Commitment to constantly improve how we work
- Putting environment and societal factors at the center of decision making
- Balancing purpose and profit
- Helping others through our scholarships
- Focussing on equality and diversity