At Studee it’s our aim to send you a diverse range of admission-ready applications from international students.
To do that it’s crucial all your university data and information is accurate and up-to-date.
What data do we need to be up to date
Here's the information we need to make sure is up to date so we can send you admission-ready applications:
It’s vital we have all the latest information about your application, including:
- Application URL
- International students link
- Application fee
- Application fee waiver
- Admission's contact
Our expert advisors carry out a thorough 85-point assessment of every application we receive for your university, and we can only do this with the correct eligibility criteria and admission requirements.
We need to know about any changes to your:
- English Language Test (ELT) requirements and scores
- Additional documents and requirements
- Admissions tests and scores
- Excluded nationalities
Without your latest fee information we can’t accurately assess the students we send to you, and could submit applications from students who can’t afford your latest fees. Please update us on any changes to your:
- Tuition fees
- Scholarship details
- Accommodation fees
The details of all the programs we show on Studee for your university need to be as accurate as possible. If they’re not, students could apply for programs that aren’t suitable for them, or that they’re ineligible for.
Please let us know about any changes to your admissions criteria like:
- Qualifications and program types (e.g. if a program has changed from a BSc to a BA)
- Intakes and deadlines for applications
- Delivery pace (e.g. is the program full-time or part-time)
- Delivery method (e.g. if a program has changed from on-campus to online delivery)
- Duration of the program
Why accurate data is so important
When we receive an application for one of your programs we carry out a thorough, 85-point assessment to make sure it meets your requirements. We can only do this effectively if we’re using the latest information to carry out our assessments.
Here are some of the main reasons accurate data is so important:
- Improve your chances of getting eligible students: The only way we can confidently send you admission-ready applications is if we have accurate information.
- Receiving ineligible applications: It’s our goal to save you time and resources by only sending qualified applicants, however, if we’re using out-of-date information we could submit ineligible applications.
- Miss out on applications: It also means that we could reject an application that would now be acceptable using the latest data.
- Mismatch applicants: Without the latest data we could mistakenly encourage students to apply for programs they’re not eligible for, or waste their time.
How to keep your data accurate
We understand how busy you are, which is why we want to make it as easy as possible for you to tell us about your data changes.
We’ll send you an email a few weeks before the start of each semester with a quick reminder to let us know about any changes that need to be made. This is to help make sure you’re fully prepared for the next intake.
The email will provide a link to our super-easy form for you to use to tell us about any changes. It walks you through everything we need to be updated, only takes a couple of minutes to complete, and you only need to tell us about any information that has changed since the last time you updated us.
We want to work together to keep your details as accurate as possible, so if there is anything we can do to help, don’t hesitate to let us know.