Apply to Royal Holloway, University of London: Accredited university partner
We maximize your chance of getting admitted to your chosen universities. Reduced application fees, a free assessment and access to a dedicated advisor.
Why use Studee?
Find your ideal program
Filter 10,000s of programs down to a shortlist perfect for you, where you have a strong chance of getting admitted
Apply online via Studee
Complete our application form and enjoy reduced application fees and access to unique Studee scholarships for many universities
We assess within 48hrs
We complete an 85-point assessment within 2 business days, help you with improvements then submit to your university
University offer in 2-4 weeks
We chase the university for your admission decision and keep you updated. We all celebrate your admission!
All our services are 100% free as we're funded by universities. You pay deposits and tuition fees directly to the university.
Study abroad at Royal Holloway, University of London
Royal Holloway, University of London (Royal Holloway) is a beautiful institution headquartered near London, the UK’s thriving capital city. There are two campuses, one in Surrey and another in Central London.
The University offers excellent courses across a wide range of disciplines. Royal Holloway provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in subjects including creative writing, accounting, electronic engineering, law, politics, and psychology.
The campuses house a number of brilliant facilities for international students to enjoy. Students have access to spacious libraries, well-equipped lecture theatres, amazing student facilities, high-tech computer labs, and an array of social zones.
Why study at Royal Holloway?
- High ranking
Ranked in the top 400 universities in the world (Times Higher Education 2022)
- Diverse population
Students from around the world study at Royal Holloway
- Talented staff
Learn from leading professors and academics
Life as an international student
Students from far and wide choose to study at Royal Holloway every year. The atmosphere on campus is wonderfully vibrant and multicultural - there are plenty of opportunities to make amazing friends and connections.
There are a number of accommodation options available at Royal Holloway for both undergraduates and postgraduates. There are housing blocks to suit a range of tastes and budgets. Residences are clean, modern, and conveniently located.
Royal Holloway is more than just a place to learn. It’s a thriving community with so many incredible events, groups, and activities to enjoy. There’s everything from a student radio station to sports clubs - there’s something for all.
Student life & facilities
Fees and funding
- International foundation year: from £18,100 per program
- International year one: from £18,500 per program
- Pre-masters: from £15,250 per program
International Future Leadership Scholarship
- There are 30 scholarships available for ambitious students showing the potential to be leaders of tomorrow. Students who are awarded the scholarship will receive a tuition fee reduction of £6,000 for the first year of their course at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Amount: £6,000
Principal Masters Scholarship
- Students studying a Pre-Masters programme at the International Study Centre can apply for the Principal Master Scholarship. There are 64 scholarships available and successful applicants will receive a tuition fee reduction of £4,000.
- Amount: £4,000
Royal Holloway International Study Centre Progression Scholarship
- Royal Holloway International Study Centre students who successfully complete their pathway programme and progress on to Royal Holloway, University of London, will receive the Royal Holloway International Study Centre Progression Scholarship. The Progression Scholarship is 10% of the student’s first year tuition fees and is to reward students for all of their hard work and efforts during their pathway course.
Royal Holloway, University of London
Egham Hill, Egham TW20 0EX, United Kingdom
The University’s campuses are situated in student-friendly locations. There’s easy access to amazing shops, restaurants, tourist attractions, and nightlife spots - it’s a great place to be.
Visa requirements for Royal Holloway
Many international students will require a visa to study in the UK, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.UK student visa requirements