Sociology of Politics and International Relations - MA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Nizhny Novgorod State University says about their program:
"Professionalism, high scientific qualification, skills of conducting complex research, comparative analysis of large-scale social and political processes and their subjects in the modern world, social and economic aspects of globalization, makes the graduate of this master's profile a popular specialist in the modern labor market.
Master's degree in Sociology of Politics and International Relations is an important step in building a scientific career, an opportunity to continue the post-graduate course with the defense of the candidate's thesis and PhD degree.
The curriculum and program of studies have been developed with the account of the specific nature of this course intended for international students. Professors and teachers take into account different levels of international students’ knowledge in sociology, political study and international relations"
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Standard application form (you may receive it at RACUS representative office in your country)
- Scanned copy of your passport data page (your passport should be valid for at least 2 years at the moment of planned entry to Russia)
- Scanned copy of Secondary school certificate (or Bachelor/Master diploma if applicable) with transcript
- Signed contract (you may receive it at RACUS representative office in your country)
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition from US$3,800 - $4,000 per year
- Graduate tuition from US$4,000 - $5,400 per year