Kinesiology - Sport Management (Non-Certification) - BSc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Auburn University at Montgomery says about their program:
"If you’re looking to be a player in the sports industry — off the field — then Sport Management can help prepare you. A combination of sport-related coursework and business class work will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to enter the sport industry. Instructors will assist students in exploring and determining potential career paths. Courses will focus on the uniqueness of sport in areas such as marketing, facility management, risk management and legal issues, leadership, ethics, etc. An internship is required."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Your official high school transcript (which should be mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM from your high school) and official English translation if your transcript is not in English.
- Proof of English proficiency (unless you are exempt). You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English).
Even if you do not fully meet all the requirements for admission to AUM, you can take the Bridge Program. This program is designed for students who meet specific academic criteria in order to enroll them in courses structured to prepare them for full admission. Qualifications required: Out of high school less than three years:
- 2.3 GPA (min.) + ACT 17/SAT 900 (min.) or
- GED 500 (min.) + ACT 17/SAT 900 (min.) or
- 2.0 GPA (min.) + ACT 18/SAT 940 (min.) or
- GED 450-499 + ACT 18/SAT 940 (min.) Out of high school more than three years (ACT/SAT not required)
- 2.0 – 2.29 GPA (min.) or
- 450 - 499 GED English proficiency test
Fees and funding
Academic Bridge Program - Spring: US$8,712 per program Academic Bridge Program - Summer: US$9,250 per program Academic Bridge Program - Fall: US$8,981 per program Undergraduate tuition: US$20,336 per year
Visa requirements for Auburn University at Montgomery
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements