Professional Special and Inclusive Education (eLearning) - Dip/Cert
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Dublin City University says about their program:
"This programme has been jointly developed by DCU and the Institute of Child Education and Psychology, Europe (ICEP Europe) in recognition of the need to support teachers in meeting the increasing diversity of pupils' needs in mainstream classes.
This online programme enables teachers to participate in continuing professional development in a structured, intensive and sustained way at convenient times, in an easily accessible manner regardless of location, while at the same time it allows for the practical application of the skills learned at classroom level."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- IELTS - Overall score of 6.5 or above, with no less than 6.0 in any one skill. DCU Business School additionally requires 6.5 in speaking and writing.
- TOEFL - Total Score of 92. DCU Business School additionally requires all section scores 21 or above.
- PTE Academic
Overall score of 63 with no less than a score of 59 in any component. DCU Business School additionally requires 63 in speaking and writing.
Foundation Program available at both undergraduate and postgraduate master's level. The program can be one year or one semester in duration, depending on your level of English. You will benefit from the International Foundation Program if you have:
- Met your country’s specific academic entry requirements
- Have an IELTS of 5.5 with no less than 5.0 in any one skill (year-long program required) or IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any one skill (semester-long program required)
You are guaranteed progression to your chosen degree once you successfully complete the program.
You can directly enter Year 1 if you have studied in one of the following:
- GCSE A levels – you must have 4 A levels or 3 A levels + 1 AS level in different subjects from the same year or preceding year only
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma - Mathematics and English must have been studied. Maths studies is not accepted where programs have specific maths entry requirements.
- or have an equivalent qualification
You must meet specific subject entry requirements, where required, e.g. mathematics or a science subject at a specific grade.
Graduate requirements vary according to the program.
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - from €12,000 to €15,000 / per year
- Graduate tuition - from €15,000 to €19,000 / per year
- Foundation tuition - from €5,700 to €13,000 / per program
DCU International Merit Scholarships
DCU is offering a number of Merit Scholarships to international students from NON-EU counties. The Scholarship Program is funded by DCU International Office and aims to attract high achieving global applicants normally liable for Full NON-EU fees.
Full degree undergraduate and postgraduate taught program / high achieving applicants will automatically be considered for scholarships worth up to €2,000 on application.
DCU NON-EU Study Abroad / Exchange Returning Masters Scholarships
Any returning study abroad or exchange student applying to DCU One Year Taught Master's Programs as a NON-EU student is automatically eligible for a €2,000 tuition fee scholarship off the NON-EU Fee-only (self-funding students only).
DCU Continuing Student - Master's programs
Students studying at DCU at Full Undergraduate Bachelor Programs wishing to progress onto One Year Taught Masters Programs upon graduation may be eligible for EU fees for their One Year Master's.
Visa requirements for Dublin City University
Many international students will require a visa to study in Ireland, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Ireland student visa requirements