Marketing - Cert
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
Program typeUndergraduate certificate
Annual tuition fee10,500 USD
Fee in university's local currency 10,500 USD
Language taught inEnglish
Start dateJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
What Full Sail University says about their program:
"The Marketing certificate program is designed to equip students with foundational skills in marketing, branding, and storytelling. Students build experience in areas like conducting marketing research, interpreting data, and advertising content delivery. With an introduction to web design, students will also showcase their project work in a digital portfolio to demonstrate their capabilities and knowledge to potential employers."
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of one of the following:
- TOEFL iBT minimum required score of 79
- IELTS Academic minimum required score of 6
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) score of 53
Additional language proficiency exams may be accepted and scores are only valid for 2 years
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency
- Financial Guarantee
- Copy of Government identification
Fees and funding
- Certificate tuition (online and on-campus) - $10,500 per program
- Undergraduate tuition (on campus) - from $22,750 - 44,500 per year
- Undergraduate tuition (online) - from $16,000 - $32,000 per year
- Graduate tuition (on campus) - $38,000 per program
- Graduate tuition (online) - $35,000 per program
Academic Advantage Scholarship
In an effort to further this encouragement and development, Full Sail University introduces the Academic Advantage Scholarship Program.
This scholarship is designed to offer assistance to deserving individuals passionate about a career in the entertainment and media industry. Through the Academic Advantage Scholarship Program, eligible participants may receive up to $15,000 toward the tuition of any Full Sail campus degree program.
Creative Minds Scholarship
The Creative Minds Scholarship is designed to identify high school seniors who are exceptionally talented in their written and visual communication, academically successful, and passionate about the entertainment and media industries.
Through the Creative Minds Scholarship program, eligible campus-based Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Fine Arts program participants may receive up to $25,000 toward the tuition of Full Sail University’s campus-based degree programs.
The STEM Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future international professionals seeking careers in science, technology, engineering, and math.
Through the STEM Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive up to $5,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail University STEM campus degree program.
Global Achievement Scholarship
The Full Sail Global Achievement Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future international entertainment and media professionals throughout the world.
Through the Global Achievement Scholarship, eligible participants may receive up to $5,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail campus degree program.
Visa requirements for Full Sail University
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements