Kinesiology: Sport Management - MA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- TOEFL 61
- IELTS 5.5
- Duolingo 95
- CAE 162
- TOEFL 80
- IELTS 6.0
- Duolingo 115
- CAE 169
- US GPA 2.8 or 3.0 for STEM; some undergraduate programs might require audition or portfolio
- Completed a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association, or shall have completed equivalent academic preparation as determined by appropriate campus authorities
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended
- Minimum GPA 2.5 (recommended 3.0) for the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted (typically your last 2 years of university coursework)
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - US$16,338 per year
- Graduate tuition - from US$14,604 - $22,800 per year
Study California Scholarship
The Study California Scholarship will be awarded each fall to five international students planning to continue at a Study California member institution.
The amount of each award will vary from year-to-year but will be $1,000.00 per student. The scholarship is not renewable. Only students who have not yet been awarded the Study California Scholarship are eligible.
The award will be in the form of a check made payable to the student and is intended to be used for educational purposes (tuition, fees, books, supplies). Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than December 31st and awards will be disbursed shortly afterward after verification of full-time enrollment.
Scholarship recipients will be chosen on the basis of academic ability, financial need, and leadership qualities. Scholarship applicants must have a minimum cumulative/overall GPA of 3.0 in their most recent academic program.
Visa requirements for California State University, Long Beach
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements