International Business (In cooperation with The University of Buckingham) - Dual MSc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Ambis College says about their program:
"The MSc. International Business is open to students with an undergraduate degree in any discipline. The program is designed to equip students with a master’s level knowledge in business and management.
Students will gain a critical appreciation of core subjects in management, including accounting and finance, supply chain management, organizational behavior and operations management. They will also learn about the contemporary business environment and the importance of leadership and strategic management."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Completed online application form
- Nostrified certificate of completed secondary school or previous college education
- Proof of English level upon entry (English language level B2, equivalent to IELTS 5.0-6.0. IELTS certificate not compulsory)
- Curriculum vitae
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition ranges from €3,900 to €6,400 per year
- Graduate tuition - €6,400 per year
- Estimated Living Expenses - €6,000 per year
Visa requirements for Ambis College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the Czech Republic, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.