International Business - Business Finance (Switzerland)
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What EU Business School says about their program:
"From day one, students will experience the complexity of an international business environment, debating and working with classmates from around the world. The current international business climate is complex. Both small-to-medium enterprises and large corporations working in a global context must contend with different cultures, regulations, legal systems and types of risks; international teams and satellite offices are usually managed across long distances and time zones.
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business program will equip students with an understanding of how to navigate transnational challenges and analyze how to adapt their business strategy to ensure success. This program will prepare students for a management position in a diverse range of business areas such as analysis, development, sales, marketing and human resources."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
24 points or GPA
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- Certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts
- Proof of English level
TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent
- 2 letters of recommendation1 written or video essay*
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of a valid passport or ID card
- Bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- 200 non-refundable application fee
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level
TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
- Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification with the University of Roehampton in London, U.K., in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2 years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - €12,900 per year
- Graduate tuition from - €3,800 - CHF 42,000
EU Business School Scholarship Program
Based on career and academic merit
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Bachelor’s applicants must present a minimum TOEFL score of 90/ IELTS of 6.5/
- Master’s applicants must present a minimum TOEFL of 95 or IELTS 7
- 1000 words essay
Visa requirements for EU Business School
Many international students will require a visa to study in Spain, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Spain student visa requirements