Intensive English Preparatory Course - Cert
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What SMK University of Applied Social Sciences says about their program:
"For students needing to advance their English language skills SMK offers English Foundation Prep. Course. The duration of the programme is one, or if needed, two semesters and guaranteed to bring your language level to the upper intermediate level which is required to study at SMK. The programme is available every semester starting Fall and Spring and is delivered full time"
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- A receipt of the paid application fee (120 Euro);
- A Copy of a valid passport;
- A Copy of a School Leaving Certificate or a College Diploma; Note: If your School Leaving Certificate or a College Diploma is in a language other than English, they have to be translated into English.
- An official recognition of the School leaving certificate obtained from the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (CQAHE)
- A Copy of the International English Language Test Certificate confirming the applicant’s knowledge of English at Higher Intermediate level or its equivalent (5,5 and higher);
- A Motivational Essay (Topic indicated in the application form)
NOTE: Please have in mind that your application can be processed only when you submit all the required documents. After your application is complete it will take up to a week to receive the decision of the admissions committee. All accepted students will receive acceptance letters with detailed instructions on how to confirm their acceptance and prepare to travel to Lithuania.
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - €2800 to €3200 / year
- Intensive English Preparatory Course - €1400 / program
Thanks to generous financing from the European Commission and the Lithuanian government students can receive a scholarship of up to 700 Euro per month to study or do an internship abroad.
Visa requirements for SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
Many international students will require a visa to study in Lithuania, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Lithuania student visa requirements