History and Museum Studies - BA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
Students who have completed secondary school education (high school) in good standing are eligible to apply for admission. Most students begin their studies in the fall semester in late August, although it is possible to begin in the spring semester (in mid-January).
TOEFL 80 / IELTS 6.5 / Pearson Academic PTE 45
If students have had four years of academic English they will not need to provide a score. Conditional English admission would require TOEFL scores between 52 and 80. Students with over 80 on the TOEFL would be eligible for regular admission.
SAT/ACT tests are optional.
To apply students should submit the following:
- Application and essay written by student
- Official secondary school (high school) academic records (transcripts, certificates, and diplomas) with certified English translations. Students transferring from other universities should also forward all official university transcripts.
- SAT-l or ACT Results are required if you are a native English-speaker or study in a school where English is the language of instruction.
- Proof of English Proficiency. Conditionally admitted students are required to enroll in Juniata's English for Academic Purposes program before beginning degree classes
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or school official
- Copy of your passport information page
- Proof of financial support. Students applying for admission must provide appropriate documentation to show that they will have sufficient financial support to attend Juniata.
- International student financial aid application along with your application for admission if you are applying for need-based aid
Fall semester (September): deadline July 1 Spring semester (January): deadline December 1
Fees and funding
Juniata College strives to ensure that they help students maximize the use of resources available to them.
- Tuition Cost
$48,350 per year
- Living expenses
$ 13,875 per year
- Total Cost of attendance
Juniata College offers merit-based scholarships to international students
- GPA 3.0 - Total Cost of attendance
- GPA 3.5 - 3.75 - Total Cost of attendance
$ 28,000 - 30,000
Most international students are eligible for partial merit-based scholarships; currently, these renewable scholarships range in amount from $24,000 to $34,000 per year. Recommended GPA for higher scholarship 3,5 or above. There is also an Extra Financial Aid available, based in need but it will depend on the student's profile.
Visa requirements for Juniata College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements