Global Banking & Finance - MBA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What EU Business School says about their program:
"This major covers a diverse range of areas in the finance industry, from the financial organization, operations and challenges of the economy at large to issues of financial management in firms and financial institutions. This program equips students with the analytical foundation and tools necessary to deal with important practical issues in a finance-centered career. This program is the perfect preparation for management positions in the fields of corporate finance, investment management and other areas of banking and finance."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
24 points or GPA
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- Certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts
- Proof of English level
TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent
- 2 letters of recommendation1 written or video essay*
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of a valid passport or ID card
- Bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- 200 non-refundable application fee
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level
TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
- Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification with the University of Roehampton in London, U.K., in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2 years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - €12,900 per year
- Graduate tuition from - €3,800 - CHF 42,000
EU Business School Scholarship Program
Based on career and academic merit
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Bachelor’s applicants must present a minimum TOEFL score of 90/ IELTS of 6.5/
- Master’s applicants must present a minimum TOEFL of 95 or IELTS 7
- 1000 words essay
Visa requirements for EU Business School
Many international students will require a visa to study in Spain, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Spain student visa requirements