Finance and Banking - PhD
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Siberian Federal University says about their program:
"The PhD Program in finance and banking is aimed at two target groups of potential candidates:
The first group is made up of local Russian graduates and specialists of all ages who are eager to get the honourable higher education doctorate degree at the high-ranked and reputable Russian university. It's particularly suitable for those who are targeting at academic development for personal or professional reasons, as the programs is based on blended and e-learning methods, rather than traditional styles of learning which commonly require a personal visit."
- Undergraduate & Graduate
Undergraduate and graduate requirements:
- Application form
- Academic transcripts
- Diploma of previous studies
- Passport identification page
- Proof of language proficiency
- Mandatory interview after submitting their documents
- Entry exams prior to being admitted into the program
Undergraduate deadlines/start dates
- Fall semester (September) application start date - 20.06.2021
- Fall semester (September) application end date - 06.08.2021
Graduate deadlines/start dates
- Fall semester (September) application start date - 01.07.2021
- Fall semester (September) application end date - 31.07.2021
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - From RUB149,720 (US$1,941) to RUB293,370 (US$3,802) per year
- Graduate tuition - From RUB160,316 (US$2,078) to RUB260,000 (US$3,370) per year
Russian Government Scholarships
- Amount - Free tuition and maintenance allowance for the entire program. Average scholarship is around 1,484 RUB per month (approximately US$22); dormitory accommodation (if available).
- Requirements - Certain groups of foreigners, Russians living abroad, and immigrants can apply for state scholarships on the same terms as Russian citizens once they pass entrance exams or Uniform State Examination (EGE).
Graduate Scholarships: Open Doors Scholarship
- Amount - Eligibility to get a quota for enrolling in one of the Master’s or PhD programs
- Requirements - Open to foreigners and stateless persons, including compatriots living abroad, completing a UG/PG program. The Olympiad is held online in two rounds for master’s degree and three rounds for PhD.
Visa requirements for Siberian Feveral University
Many international students will require a visa to study in Russia, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Russia student visa requirements