Finance - Cert
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Mohawk Valley Community College says about their program:
"This certificate comprises a concentration of ten courses dealing with economics, accounting, and banking. It provides a basic knowledge about finance and management operations. All of the courses can be applied to a degree in Business Administration (AAS) or to the Individual Studies degree."
Students will be fully admitted into college-level coursework if they submit one of the following scores:
- TOEFL PBT
- Computer-based TOEFL
- TOEFL iBT
- Duolingo English Test
Scores on standardized tests are valid for two years, so the test date must not exceed two years prior to the date of admission.
For admission to a program at the College, undergraduates will need to do the following:
- Show proof of your completion of high school or its equivalent in your home country
- Submit official documents showing proof of high school completion
- If you have also completed studies past high school or its equivalent, please submit all official documents
Applications are accepted on a rolling admissions process.
Fees and funding
Available for Freshman who will be living in the dormitories:
Mike Briggs Scholarship
$1,000 as tuition credit, books and fees only (for each semester), less aid.
Preference is given to students residing out-of-county in keeping with Mr. Briggs’ interest in helping to promote a diverse student body
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Must be studying full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours)
- Incoming freshmen or freshman-eligible transfers
- Preference students with exceptional extracurricular activities
- Preference to students planning to live in the dorms
Sodexo/MVCC Foundation Meal Plan Scholarship
This award provides two incoming, full-time students with 19 meals per week in the MVCC Dining Hall for one semester of their freshman year.
- Must have maintained at least a 2.0 GPA high school average
- They are selected on the basis of their participation in student and/or community activities prior to admission to MVCC
- Must complete and submit this application with a high school transcript and a letter of recommendation
Visa requirements for Mohawk Valley Community College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements