Fashion Merchandising - BA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
Please make sure you meet UIW's entry requirements before you apply.
- UG TOEFL 79 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 650
- PG TOEFL 83 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 700
English requirement will be waived if high school is regionally accredited in the US.
IB Diploma holders (not certificates) requirement can be waived.
- International Student Application Package
- $20 Application fee (pay online by credit card or send the fee in with application packet as cash, check or money order)
- Official Academic Records and Proof of Graduation in English (i.e. mark sheets, kardex, transcript)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the US
- Proof of Financial Support
In addition to the above-listed documents, send any official test scores ( SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE). Inquire with International Admissions for specific program requirements and deadlines.
- Fall Semester (August) - deadline July 15
- Spring Semester (January) - deadline December 1
If students can get a visa in time, they can accept applications up to 2 weeks prior the start of program.
Fees and funding
The University of the Incarnate Word offers a number of scholarships to first degree seeking undergraduate students. All merit based scholarships are renewable for up to 4 years as long as a minimum grade point average of 3.0 is maintained. All awards are given at the time of admission.
Merit Scholarships range from $5,000 to $20,000 depending on GPA and SAT/ACT tests
Catholic High School Scholarships - students who have graduated from a Catholic High School are eligible for a $2,000 award (renewable)
Transfer students - based on GPA from their UG degree, it ranges from $8,000 - 12,000
Visa requirements for University of the Incarnate Word
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements