Environmental Protection Technology and Management - MEng
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
Please see below for the admissions criteria required in order to apply at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University.
TOEFL 70 / IELTS 5.5 IB Diploma in English OR if education has been taught in English
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results, particularly in mathematics, physics, and English. Applications must be accompanied by legalized English translations of all transcripts. Unofficial copies are not accepted. Please check country-specific requirements for detailed information.
- English language proficiency.
- No entrance examinations (except for Architecture and Aircraft Piloting program) for foreigners are needed.
- For the Architecture program, the entrance test is required (example).
- For Aircraft Piloting two entrance tests and First class medical certificate is required.
- Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades. Please check country-specific requirements for detailed information.
- Two references.
- Acceptance by the Dean’s Office of the chosen faculty.
- Students motivation for a specific program.
Fall Semester (September) – application deadline July 15th
Fees and funding
Tuition fees for undergraduate and graduate studies at VGTU vary from €2,700 to €4,000 per year. All students must pay a €100 application fee and €200 registration fee. Most of the study material is provided by the University and there are no extra fees charged from the student.
The best International students applying to the first year of bachelor’s or master's degree studies at VGTU can be awarded a scholarship (tuition fee free place) for the academic year 2019-2020.
The best International students applying to the first year of bachelor’s or master's degree studies at VGTU can be awarded a scholarship (tuition fee free place) for the academic year 2019-2020. International students can also apply for a partial (50%) scholarship.
Six international full-time students with the highest grade point average (not less than 9.00 out of 10.00) are awarded a scholarship of 150 EUR every month for a semester. The scholarship applies only to enrolled students who studied at least one semester at VGTU and has a grade point average of the semester.
UG students can work in Lithuania for up to 20 hours per week after their first year of studies. PG students can work after 4-5 months of studies.
Visa requirements for Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Many international students will require a visa to study in Lithuania, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Lithuania student visa requirements