Environmental Change & Tourism - BSc (Hons)
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.Speak to a personal advisor (free service)
What Liverpool Hope University says about their program:
"Environmental change particularly that associated with climate change poses one of the most important environmental challenges facing the world today. Tourism and tourism development may be directly affected by aspects of environmental change. The environmental impact of people on the physical and ecological world is also of significant concern. The expansion of tourism into environmentally sensitive areas is an example of the potential impact of people on the natural world."
Whether you are an overseas student thinking of studying at Liverpool Hope University for a semester on an Exchange or Study Abroad program, or you are looking to come and study a three year degree, you’ll find everything you need to know here.
Undergraduate IELTS 6.0 (reading and writing 6.0 - no individual scores lower than 5.5)
Postgraduate IELTS 6.5 overall (no individual scores lower than 5.5)
For nutrition (undergraduate), IELTS 6.5
Undergraduate entry requirements
- 120 - 112 UCAS points
- IB Diploma at 28 points minimum
- 50% in a recognized foundation program
Postgraduate entry requirements
- A degree from a recognized institution equivalent to a UK honors degree
Undergraduate Fall Semester (September) - deadline August 15 Postgraduate Spring Semester (January) - deadline November 30
Fees and funding
Tuition fees cover the cost of your degree and are charged each year of study. For international students for the 2019/20 year, undergraduate degrees are priced at £11,400 each year, postgraduate taught courses are priced at £11,400, MRES are priced at £12,850 and an International MBA is priced at £12,400.
Liverpool Hope is committed to encouraging applications from international students with high academic qualifications who will benefit from study in the UK. Their generous program of scholarships includes the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship and the International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Early payment discount, if you pay their full fees by September 1, you get £1,000 off
- Excellence bursary - £500 off if they have done very well in their Year 1
- Foundation Scholarship - Hong Kong or Malaysia 50% off their first year
- Excellence bursary £3,000 off (2:1 or equivalent in their undergraduate - based on students academic merit during bachelor's)
- International postgraduate scholarship (only 5 available) - 50% off tuition
Only students from commonwealth countries can access a full scholarship that includes:
- Tuition accommodation flight costs - MA Education, MA Disability Studies, MSc Ecology and Environmental Management
Visa requirements for Liverpool Hope University
Many international students will require a visa to study in the UK, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.UK student visa requirements