Economics - BA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Nizhny Novgorod State University says about their program:
"The program provides the advanced knowledge and skills you need to work in the fast-changing world of economics and finance. Students explore issues of economic stability, growth and development, study the principles of microeconomics and macroeconomics, examine the government policy of different countries, the economics of business, and international trade and finance.
The curriculum and program of studies have been developed with the account of the specific nature of this course intended for international students. Professors and teachers take into account different levels of international students’ knowledge in mathematics and economics."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Standard application form (you may receive it at RACUS representative office in your country)
- Scanned copy of your passport data page (your passport should be valid for at least 2 years at the moment of planned entry to Russia)
- Scanned copy of Secondary school certificate (or Bachelor/Master diploma if applicable) with transcript
- Signed contract (you may receive it at RACUS representative office in your country)
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition from US$3,800 - $4,000 per year
- Graduate tuition from US$4,000 - $5,400 per year