Early Childhood Care & Education - UGDip
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Coast Mountain College says about their program:
"Educators are taught to provide quality care and education for children from birth to school-age in our inclusive atmosphere which also includes an Indigenous perspective in all courses."
CTMN offers a high-quality, personalized experience with very affordable tuition rates. The region's low cost of living, combined with Northwest BC's stunning natural beauty makes it appealing for international students.
English proficiency is required for all students entering CMTN programs.
IELTS - 6.0 (no band below 5.5) TOEFL - 80 (no band below 20)
- Apply direct to the University Credit Program
- Submit proof of English studies 12 or equivalent
- Grade 12 recommended
- English Studies 12 or equivalent
- Foundations of math 11 equivalent or office assistant certificate plus accounting certificate, both with a B average, from CMTN's applied business technology program or Canadian Achievement Test (CAT)
For a post-degree Diploma
- Apply direct to Applied Coastal Ecology (ACE)
- Submit proof of English 12 or equivalent
- Biology 11, chemistry 11, foundation of math 11 or equivalent are required to complete the program. Students can be admitted without all three however, students will be required to upgrade throughout the program
For an associate's degree
- Apply direct to the university credit program
- Submit proof of English Studies 12 or equivalent
- Once admitted, register in the programs required for this specialization
Course prerequisites may include the equivalent to:
- Biology 11
- Chemistry 11
- Pre-Calculus 11
- Physics 11
Fall semester (September): deadline March 15 Winter semester (January): deadline September 15 Summer semester (May): deadline December 15
Fees and funding
Coast Mountain College offers some of the lowest tuition in British Columbia. The cost for you to study depends on your exact program of choice.
Visa requirements for Coast Mountain College
Many international students will require a visa to study in Canada, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Canada student visa requirements