Dentistry - Dual MBChB/MD
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Astrakhan State Medical University says about their program:
"The students are taught a wide range of disciplines, they gain practical skills and learn to conduct researches. The program includes oral and dental aspects of the biological sciences leading to an understanding of the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of oral and dental diseases and disorders. It also covers the clinical and technical aspects of dentistry with the provision of comprehensive oral and dental healthcare for patients of all ages. Throughout the degree, the balance of teaching will shift from theoretical and academic science to practical and clinical experience.
• scientific research activities, regular participation in conferences, seminars and forums;
• University’s anatomical hall and anatomical museum;
• modern laboratories equipped with simulation dental technologies and models of the human body;
• 21 ECTS of educational practice and internship;
• University - member of the Dental scientific and educational medical cluster."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Standard application form
- Scanned copy of your passport data page (your passport should be valid for at least 2 years at the moment of planned entry to Russia)
- Scanned copy of Secondary school certificate (or Bachelor/Master diploma if applicable) with transcript
- Signed contract
Fees and funding
- USD$4,500 for the first year
- USD$3,500 for the following years until the end of the program
- USD$3,700 / year