Control Systems and Computer Science in Engineering - BEng
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Moscow Aviation Institute says about their program:
"Do you want to study automatic control engineering, sensor technologies and robotics? To be a highprofile professional, a creator of modern avionics, electronic devices of any complexity, human-to-machine interfaces or synthetic vision systems? Moscow Aviation Institute offers a unique educational program which provides deep knowledge and practical skills based on the most prominent achievements of Russian high-tech industry.
The graduates of the program gain profound knowledge, experience and practical skills that give them extensive career opportunities in aerospace corporations, projects for development of industrial control systems, mainframe systems manufacturing, grid computing; oil and gas companies, automakers, biomedical projects and other fields of hi-tech industry where automatic control system engineering is applied."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Standard application form
- Scanned copy of your passport data page (your passport should be valid for at least 2 years at the moment of planned entry to Russia)
- Scanned copy of Secondary school certificate (or Bachelor/Master diploma if applicable) with transcript
- Signed contract
Fees and funding
Undergraduate and Graduate
- USD$7,000 for the first year
- USD$6,000 following years until the end of the program