Computing Science and Informatics - PhD
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What London South Bank University says about their program:
"The School of Engineering has a strong culture of research and enterprise. We are the top modern university in London for world-leading and internationally excellent research and Grade Point Average in General Engineering -Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014."
- A suitable UK foundation course (60% minimum)
- International Baccalaureate, (24 Points or above)
- A Level (Cambridge Overseas) at a suitable level
- A national diploma (in a suitable subject), lower or upper credit required depending on course applied for
- Higher National Diploma with lower credit or upper credit depending on LSBU course applied for.
- Completed Year one (Level 100) of a relevant bachelor's degree from a recognized university in Ghana. Marks/GPA should be at a suitable level
- Bachelor's degree four or five years in a suitable subject from a recognized university. The majority of courses require a minimum grade of Second Class Honors Lower Division.
Fall Semester (September) - August 20 Spring Semester (January) - December 10
Fees and funding
These fees cover the cost of your learning experience at LSBU. If you are paying your tuition fees yourself, payment must be made when you enroll onto your program.
London South Bank University welcomes and encourages students from all over the world to study with them. A range of scholarships are on offer for international students and some of the awards outlined below can be combined for greater discounts.
- Self funded students - £1,125 / year
- Merit Based Scholarships - £2,000 - 3,000 / year
Visa requirements for London South Bank University
Many international students will require a visa to study in the UK, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.UK student visa requirements