Clinical Laboratory Science - BSc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi says about their program:
"Clinical Laboratory Science is an interesting, challenging and rewarding profession. Laboratory tests performed to aid physicians in their diagnosis and treatment of patients are done under the direction of clinical laboratory scientists. Working in a hospital, clinic, research laboratory, physician’s office or public health laboratory, they are responsible for a variety of chemical, hematological, immunological, microbiological, serological and other laboratory procedures."
Spring deadline: November 1 Summer deadline: April 1 Fall deadline: July 1
International Year One
- Applicants for the International Year need to provide proof of successful completion of a US secondary education or equivalent, with a minimum 2.0 GPA (Grade Point Average).
- The length of your International Year program depends on your level of English language proficiency.
Course Length TOEFL IELTS Password Test 1-Semester 68 6.0 6.0 in Knowledge and Writing 2-Semester 60 5.5 5.5 in Knowledge and Writing 3-Semester 50 5.0 5.0 in Knowledge and Writing 4-Semester* 45 4.5 4.5 in Knowledge and Writing
Applicants for the Pre-Master's Program must be able to provide proof of successful completion of a US secondary education or equivalent. The minimum GPA required will vary depending on your chosen master's degree:
- Master of Business Administration - 3.0 GPA, or a 2.5 GPA will be considered with GRE/GMAT
- Master of Science in Computer Science - 3.25 GPA, or a 2.5 GPA will be considered with GRE/GMAT
The length of your Pre-Master's Program program depends on your level of English language proficiency.
Course Length TOEFL IELTS Password Test 1-Semester 70 6.0 6.0 in Knowledge and 5.5 in Writing 2-Semester 60 5.5 5.5 in Knowledge and Writing
- $75 application fee
- International Transcript Evaluation Report
- Official U.S. college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT or ACT scores
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report or international English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts and Official Evaluation Reports must be sent to Graduate Admissions directly from the granting institutions or University approved agencies
- Letters Of Recommendation
- Official Test Scores
these tests include
Fees and funding
- International Year - 1 Semester
- International Year - 2 Semesters
- International Year - 3 Semesters
- Pre-Master's Program - 1 Semester
- Pre-Master's Program - 2 Semesters
- Undergraduate programs
ranges from US$11,535 - 14,677 / year
- Graduate programs
ranges from US$11,536 - 14,677 / year
Visa requirements for Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements