Clinical Laboratory Science - BSc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What the University of Kansas says about their program:
"This four-year, entry-level degree is for those with an interest in performing diagnostic testing on blood, bodily fluids, and other human specimens. Students completing the program are eligible to sit for the Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) Exam and/or the Molecular Biotechnology (MB) exam given by the American Society for Clinical Pathology."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- TOEFL iBT:79
- TOEFL paper-delivered test
- SAT Evidenced-Based Reading & Writing section
- ACT English Section
- AP English
- C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency
One way to guarantee a spot at KU is by meeting the assured admission criteria:
- 21+ ACT (1060+ SAT) and 3.25+ GPA, or
- 24+ ACT (1160+ SAT) and 3.0+ GPA, and
- 2.0+ GPA (2.5+ for out-of-state students) in a high school college-prep curriculum, as well as any college credit taken in high school.
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - US$26,960 / per year
- Pathway program - US$30,583 / per program (Direct entry to Year 2)
Visa requirements for University of Kansas
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements