Civil Engineering - BEng
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What North-Caucasus Federal University says about their program:
"Training of specialists for the organization of construction production, specialists of calculation and design of building structures of buildings and structures, heads of design departments and organizations, specialists of research testing laboratories and organizations
Mechanics (Theoretical mechanics)
Resistance to materials
Engineering support of construction (geodesy)
Foundations and foundations
Fundamentals of architecture and building structures
Architecture of civil and industrial buildings
Technological processes in construction
Fundamentals of organization and management in construction.
Fundamentals of computer modeling and design in construction.
Reinforced concrete and stone structures.
Metal structures, including welding.
Features of the design and construction of buildings and structures in seismic and complex geological conditions.
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Standard application form
- Scanned copy of your passport data page (your passport should be valid for at least 2 years at the moment of planned entry to Russia)
- Scanned copy of Secondary school certificate (or Bachelor/Master diploma if applicable) with transcript
- Signed contract
Fees and funding
- USD$3,850 for the first year
- USD$3,000 for the following years until the end of the program