Chemistry - ASc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What North Seattle College says about their program:
"The suggested schedule below meets the requirements to earn an Associate of Science Option I (AS Option I) degree with an emphasis in Chemistry. This schedule assumes a fall quarter start. If you wish to take alternate courses (not listed below), please meet with a North advisor to confirm you are still meeting AS Option I requirements."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Student ID Number (Required if currently attending Washington State school)
- Completed IP online application, paper application or Return Student Form
- $50 application fee (non-refundable; the application fee is waived for NSC returning and alumni students)
- $50 express mail fee (required if acceptance materials must be mailed)
- Passport (must be valid within the next 6 months)
- Financial statement, dated within the last 6 months, showing sufficient funds are available
- Underage forms (required for students under 18 years old)
- High school transcripts from 10th grade onward (required for students under 18 years old; documents must be English-translated; to view minimum grade required, please see IP High School Completion Plus flyer)
NOTE: There is no minimum requirement for English proficiency for general admission
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - $9,687 / year
- English Language Program - $9,450 / year
Visa requirements for North Seattle College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements