Business - AASc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Elgin Community College says about their program:
"The associate degree in business and related business certifications from Elgin Community College provides you with an opportunity to study multiple facets of this growing field. Learn the skills required to meet the demands of business functions and develop a solid foundation of industry knowledge and acumen. ECC’s Associate of Applied Science in Business degree is a two-year program that prepares you for entry-level employment in today’s ever-changing business world."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- TOEFL 71
- Duolingo 95
- PTE 50
- IELTS 6
International student application
- Non-refundable $50.00 processing fee. If the payment is coming from outside the US, please pay via flywire.com. If the payment is coming from inside the US, please pay with a credit card by calling the Office of Student Accounts at +1-847-214-7380.
- Evidence of financial support. All prospective F-1 students must submit financial documentation certifying access to funding for the duration of their studies. Students must submit an English language, official bank statement or letter on bank letterhead certifying the account holder’s name, type of account, current balance, and date of the statement. Certification must show available funds of $19,650.00 for first-year expenses at ECC, exclusive of travel expenses. Certification of funds must be dated within six months of issuing the I-20.
- Affidavit of sponsorship. All sponsors contributing financially to your education must complete and sign an affidavit of sponsorship.
- Certified transcripts from high school/secondary education. Students must submit official, English-translated copies of high school/secondary education academic transcripts.
- Photocopy of passport. Submit a copy of your biography page and identity page with a photograph.
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - $9,510 per year
ECC Foundation Scholarship
Your achievements in class and outside the classroom can earn you scholarship money for educational expenses. Scholarships are “gift aid,” meaning they are a free resource you do not repay. They are awarded for any number of reasons (academic standing, leadership, specialized talents, ethnic origin, etc.) and are available whether you are just beginning your ECC studies or are near graduation.
Applications are required for scholarship funds.
Visa requirements for Elgin Community College
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements