Business Administration - Sport Management Emphasis - BA/BSc
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Concord University says about their program:
"The Sport Management area of emphasis prepares students for careers in the dynamic, global and fast-paced sport industry. The curriculum provides students with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience related to sport facilities, sport marketing and promotion, event management, and all operational business areas of the sport industry. The sport management area of emphasis provides students with management and leadership skills while deepening their knowledge in the many business aspects of sports and recreation."
All international applicants looking to enroll directly into an undergraduate program must demonstrate English proficiency in the following manner:
- SAT ERW Score of at least 470 or
- ACT English score of at least 15 and Reading score of at least 18 or
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 60 or
- IELTS band of at least 6.0 or
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 85 or
- GTEC score of at least 1095 or
- Eiken scores of at least 2A or
- iTEP score of at least 3.5 or - Successful completion of an Intensive English Program Applicants may still be admitted without these minimum scores. For those who do not demonstrate English proficiency, Concord University will required students to enroll in English language courses taught by our ESL department.
- International applicants must provide official copies of academic records from all secondary, pre-university programs, and colleges/universities attended.
- Have all academic records sent directly from the schools.
- All documents must be in English or have a certified English translation.
- Send external examination results or predicted results. Examples
predicted IB results, GCSE/IGCSE results, WAEC results, etc.
- Explanation of educational gaps larger than 13 months. Submit any additional documents requested by the Concord University Office of Admissions
Fees and funding
Visa requirements for Concord University
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements