Business Administration - PGCert
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.Speak to a personal advisor (free service)
What Northeastern University says about their program:
"A Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is an opportunity to take control of your career growth. Let us help you develop your potential and career growth.
The International Student 8-month Cohort follows a set, five-course curriculum and is taken at a full-time pace. This program has been designed to be compliant with F1 visa regulations.
Upon successful completion of this program, you may be eligible for Optional Practical Training (OPT). OPT authorizes you to work in the U.S. for up to 12 months. You may also choose to apply your successfully earned credits to an eligible MBA or master’s degree."
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words)
identifies your educational goals and expectations of the program; please be aware that the University's academic policy on plagiarism applies to your statement of purpose
- Professional resumé
- Official undergraduate transcripts. Upon admission to the program, you must provide the official undergraduate transcript(s) in a stamped and sealed envelope from the institution(s), stating degree conferral and date
- Two letters of recommendation
from individuals who have either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities such as a faculty member, colleague, or mentor, preferably one from your current employer
- English Language Proficiency Proof
Students for whom English is not their primary language must submit one of the following:
Official bachelor's degree transcript from an accredited college or university in the U.S., stating degree conferral and date
TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson (PTE) or NU Global Exam scores
- Academic record equivalent to a grade-point average (GPA) of at least 2.50
- High-intermediate to advanced level of English equivalent to iBT 65 for undergraduates and iBT 61 for postgraduates
Fees and funding
- Global Pathways
$15200 (4 months)
- Tuition fee ranges from $16 155 to $48 000