Aircraft Engineering - BEng
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What Moscow Aviation Institute says about their program:
"Do you aspire to be a creator of airliners and unmanned aerial vehicles, discover new principles of flight mechanics and structural engineering? The one of the most world-recognized aerospace university is about to bring you the best knowledge and experience inherited from Russian high-tech industry. Our program is meant for those who wish to invent new flying vehicles and create the future.
Advanced studying of technical disciplines combined with intensive workshops guided by high-profile professionals from principal Russian aircraft design bureaux such as Sukhoi, Mig, Ilyushin, Beriev, Tupolev ensure the highest level of education received by graduates as well as acquaintance with a full range of modern approaches for aircraft design engineering."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- Standard application form
- Scanned copy of your passport data page (your passport should be valid for at least 2 years at the moment of planned entry to Russia)
- Scanned copy of Secondary school certificate (or Bachelor/Master diploma if applicable) with transcript
- Signed contract
Fees and funding
Undergraduate and Graduate
- USD$7,000 for the first year
- USD$6,000 following years until the end of the program