Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What the University of Nebraska at Kearney says about their program:
"In the University of Nebraska at Kearney's Agribusiness program, you will learn how to integrate your standard business courses with agricultural businesses. In addition to these fundamental courses, the program requires classes in farm and ranch management, agricultural marketing, agricultural price analysis, and agricultural finance. Supplemental coursework includes electives such as soil science, agronomy and remote sensing. At UNK, you will study under committed faculty who bring a "real world" perspective into the classroom and provide a variety of hands-on experiences, which help put principles into practice."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- TOEFL Internet-Based
- TOEFL - paper-based test
- Institutional TOEFL - for exchange students only
- Duolingo English Test
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
Overall Score of 51
- Common European Framework (CEFR)
B2 or higher
- Cambridge English Language Assessment
B2 or higher
- Online application
- Copy of passport
- Official High School transcript and certificate/diploma (certified through Register of institution or Education USA-if attended an international school). Students should have a minimum GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0 scale), with some programs requiring a higher GPA. Test scores are optional.
- Financial Affidavit form and bank document
- English Proficiency scores
- $40 Mailing Fee
Fees and funding
Undergraduate tuition: 14 900 USD / per year
Visa requirements for University of Nebraska at Kearney
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements