Advertising / Public Relations - BA
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What the University of Central Florida says about their program:
"The mission of the Advertising/Public Relations program is to prepare students for careers in the widely diverse fields of advertising and public relations by providing a high-quality education to students in core values, ethics and the concepts, strategies, and techniques of strategic communication, and to promote student engagement that influences real-world experience through internships, partnerships and community involvement."
- Proving you’re from a country where English is the only official language
- Establishing that a prior degree was earned from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States
- Establishing that a prior degree was earned from a country where English is the only official language or from a university at which English is the only official language of instruction
- Submitting a qualifying score (220 or higher for computer-based; 80 or higher for internet-based or 550 or higher for paper-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a score of 6.5 or higher on the - International English Language Testing System (IELTS) A minimum 520 EBRW rSAT score, 480 Critical Reading SAT score or 20 ACT (English section) Presenting a minimum grade of “B” in both English Composition I and English Composition II, or the equivalent, taken at a regionally accredited postsecondary institution in the United States Completion of four years of English in an American high school in the United States Completion of the UCF English Language Institute (ELI) level 8 or higher with a grade of “B” or better Completion of EAP 2851 with a grade of “C” or better or placement into ENC 1101 An on-site English proficiency assessment by qualified UCF ELI faculty. The on-site English proficiency assessment costs $50 USD and will take 80 minutes to complete. The minimum passing score for this assessment is 68.
- Official transcripts, graduation certificates and/or leaving exam results for all international and U.S. secondary schools (high schools) attended.
- A certified literal translation for any documentation submitted in a language other than English, if applicable
- All official AICE, AP, Cambridge AS/A level scores, CLEP and IB scores, if applicable
- Official SAT or ACT
Fees and funding
- Pathway programs from US$22,500
- Undergraduate tuition
US$20,980 / year
Visa requirements for University of Central Florida
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements