Advertising And Public Relations
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.
What the University of Nebraska at Kearney says about their program:
"Majoring in Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Nebraska at Kearney, you will be prepared for careers in communication fields. Through the courses offered, you will develop an understanding of the role and effect of advertising and public relations, and discover the many avenues and approaches organizations use to communicate. While completing the program requirements, you will learn creative strategy, media planning, persuasive communication, and professional writing for business, social and political arenas."
We will guide you through the application procedure; please see the details below.
- TOEFL Internet-Based
- TOEFL - paper-based test
- Institutional TOEFL - for exchange students only
- Duolingo English Test
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
Overall Score of 51
- Common European Framework (CEFR)
B2 or higher
- Cambridge English Language Assessment
B2 or higher
- Online application
- Copy of passport
- Official High School transcript and certificate/diploma (certified through Register of institution or Education USA-if attended an international school). Students should have a minimum GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0 scale), with some programs requiring a higher GPA. Test scores are optional.
- Financial Affidavit form and bank document
- English Proficiency scores
- $40 Mailing Fee
Fees and funding
Undergraduate tuition: 14 900 USD / per year
Visa requirements for University of Nebraska at Kearney
Many international students will require a visa to study in the US, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.USA student visa requirements