3D Computer Animation
Full program details & costs, with admission requirements. Discover your dream program.Speak to a personal advisor (free service)
- University: Bournemouth University
- Poole, UK
Tuition fees per year 15,500 GBP
Duration 1 year
Program type Master's
Language taught in English
Start date September
What Bournemouth University says about their program:
Entry requirements will vary depending on your level of study and the course you have chosen.
If English is not your first language, you will also have to prove that your English is of a satisfactory level to study in the UK.
Undergraduate: IELTS 6.0 (no band below 5.5) - TOEFL and Pearson also accepted.
Postgraduate: IELTS 6.0 - 7.0 depending on course - TOEFL and Pearson also accepted.
The University accepts a wide range of international qualifications for study on undergraduate programs.
The UK primarily uses UCAS tariffs to display the entry requirements for specific programs. Among the international qualifications that are accepted include:
- access programs. If you have completed an appropriate access course, it will be considered as long as it relates to your chosen program of study at undergraduate level.
- BU International College Foundation Certificate program. These programs are designed to help you succeed on your chosen course at BU.
- Cambridge Pre-U Diploma
- European Baccalaureate
- High School leaving examinations. BU considers any high school leaving examinations that are considered to be the equivalent to A-level examinations in the UK.
- International Baccalaureate. International Diploma is also considered as part of the International Baccalaureate (IB). You will need to achieve the IB scores stated in your offer.
- Irish Leaving Certificate. Usually you’ll need to achieve seven passes, including four at the higher level with grade C or above.
Fall semester (September) - deadline 6-8 weeks prior the start of program
Fees and funding
Bournemouth University operates a price-freezing policy for all international fee-paying students. This means that you will pay the same annual fee (with the exception of your placement year) for the duration of your course at BU, allowing you to budget more effectively.
This applies to all undergraduate students who are classed as international for fee purposes and the amount you pay will be based on your first year’s tuition fee.
UK/EU students from £6,000 for a foundation degree to £9,250 for a Bachelor's degree. International (non-EU) from £9,500 for a foundation degree to £13,750 for an undergraduate.
Taught master's costs £11,000-£14,500 for full-time study, depending on the subject, including qualifications such as MA, MSc and LLM MBA costs £14,000 (this is a business-specific course).
If you are coming from outside of the UK, you may need some additional financial support to fund your studies. Although you aren’t eligible for the same government loans and grants as UK students, there are other funding options to support you during your degree.
BU offers a wide range of BU undergraduate scholarships and BU postgraduate scholarships for international students, and partner with certain institutions around the world to make higher education in the UK more accessible.
Visa requirements for Bournemouth University
Many international students will require a visa to study in the UK, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.UK student visa requirements