Apply to Kazimieras Simonavičius University: Accredited university partner
We maximize your chance of getting admitted to your chosen universities. Reduced application fees, a free assessment and access to a dedicated advisor.
Why use Studee?
Find your ideal program
Filter 10,000s of programs down to a shortlist perfect for you, where you have a strong chance of getting admitted
Apply online via Studee
Complete our application form and enjoy reduced application fees and access to unique Studee scholarships for many universities
We assess within 48hrs
We complete an 85-point assessment within 2 business days, help you with improvements then submit to your university
University offer in 2-4 weeks
We chase the university for your admission decision and keep you updated. We all celebrate your admission!
All our services are 100% free as we're funded by universities. You pay deposits and tuition fees directly to the university.
Study abroad at Kazimieras Simonavičius University
Kazimieras Simonavičius University (KSU) is a modern institution headquartered in Vilnius, the gorgeous capital city of Lithuania. The University also has a second campus in Klaipeda.
KSU was founded in 2003, it offers a fantastic array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across disciplines including social sciences, business, law, and aviation.
The University’s campus has a number of awesome on-campus facilities for international students to enjoy including a great library, state-of-the-art classrooms, vibrant social areas, and an excellent range of student services.
Why study at KSU?
- Flexible learning
Students can study online or on-campus
- International staff
Learn from leading professors and academics from across the world
- Internationally recognized degrees
Qualifications obtained from KSU are accepted in many countries
Life as an international student
The University is a popular choice among overseas students - international students from far and wide are currently enrolled at KSU. The student community is wonderfully diverse and welcoming.
KSU has an awesome team of international student advisors. The staff are available around the clock to help overseas students with anything they need - there’s always a friendly face at hand if you need guidance and support.
Student accommodation is available near KSU’s campuses. Residences are clean, modern, and located in safe surroundings. KSU can provide useful resources to help you find the right home for you.
Student life & facilities
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition: from €3,000 to €6,000 per year
- Graduate tuition: from €3,500 to €4,500 per year
30% Talent Scholarship
- Amount: 30% off tuition fees
- Scholarship applies for international applicants for first year of bachelor's studies. After the first year excellent students can get scholarship according to their grades. Average school graduation grade – 8.5, motivational letter, English language level B2 (with proof of IELTS, TOEFL certificates or other).
Up to 80% Scholarship
- Amount: 20%. 50% or 80% off tuition fees.
- After each study semester scholarships of 20%, 50% or 80% are awarded to the most active, motivated and excellent grades showing University students. Discount applies for the tuition fee of the next study semester.
- Amount: up to 700 Eur/month
- Possibility to get Erasmus+ scholarship for up to 1 year and study in another European university or do internship in a company abroad.
Kazimieras Simonavičius University
Dariaus ir Girėno g. 21, Vilnius 02189, Lithuania
The University’s campuses are situated in brilliant student-friendly cities. International students living and studying in Vilnius or Klaipeda have easy access to great restaurants, social venues, green spaces, shops, and lots more.
Visa requirements for Kazimieras Simonavičius University
Many international students will require a visa to study in Lithuania, and this is a vital step in your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Lithuania student visa requirements