Study abroad at Kazimieras Simonavičius University
Kazimieras Simonavičius University (KSU) is a modern institution headquartered in Vilnius, the gorgeous capital city of Lithuania. The University also has a second campus in Klaipeda.
KSU was founded in 2003, it offers a fantastic array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across disciplines including social sciences, business, law, and aviation.
The University’s campus has a number of awesome on-campus facilities for international students to enjoy including a great library, state-of-the-art classrooms, vibrant social areas, and an excellent range of student services.
Why study at KSU?
- Flexible learning
Students can study online or on-campus
- International staff
Learn from leading professors and academics from across the world
- Internationally recognized degrees
Qualifications obtained from KSU are accepted in many countries
Life as an international student
The University is a popular choice among overseas students - international students from far and wide are currently enrolled at KSU. The student community is wonderfully diverse and welcoming.
KSU has an awesome team of international student advisors. The staff are available around the clock to help overseas students with anything they need - there’s always a friendly face at hand if you need guidance and support.
Student accommodation is available near KSU’s campuses. Residences are clean, modern, and located in safe surroundings. KSU can provide useful resources to help you find the right home for you.
Student life & facilities
How Studee can help you
Find your best matches
See programs that best match your eligibility and aspirations
We'll get you to the right place to start your application
Visa & travel advice
Get help after application, all the way to your first day at university
Our team of advisors is ready to support you at every step of your study abroad journey.
Our services are 100% free for students like you because we're funded by universities.
Fees and funding
- Undergraduate tuition - From €3,000 to €6,000 per year
- Graduate tuition - From €3,500 to €4,500 per year
30% Talent Scholarship
- Amount - 30% off tuition fees
- Requirement - Scholarship applies for international applicants for first year of bachelor's studies. After the first year excellent students can get scholarship according to their grades. Average school graduation grade – 8.5, motivational letter, English language level B2 (with proof of IELTS, TOEFL certificates or other).
Up to 100 % Scholarship
- Amount - 50% or 100% off tuition fees.
- Requirements - Based on each session results every student has an opportunity to study for free the following semester. 1 from 10 advanced students (average grade 9+) gets the scholarship.
10% Early bird discount
- Amount - 10% off tuition fees
- Requirement - Early bird discount 10% off first-year tuition fees. Applies for September 2022 intake for full applications received till April 1st, 2022.
Up to 45% discounts
- Amount - 45% off tuition fees
- Requirements - KSU graduates entering bachelor's or master's studies
Kazimieras Simonavičius University
Dariaus ir Girėno g. 21, Vilnius 02189, Lithuania
The University’s campuses are situated in brilliant student-friendly cities. International students living and studying in Vilnius or Klaipeda have easy access to great restaurants, social venues, green spaces, shops, and lots more.
Find your perfect matches
We'll find you the best programs based on your aspirations and eligibility.
Quick and easy
It only takes a few minutes to get a fully personalized list of programs.
Get your full results without having to provide any contact details.
Visa requirements for Kazimieras Simonavičius University
Many international students will require a visa to study in Lithuania, and this is a vital step in your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Lithuania student visa requirements