Write a review for a chance to win a return flight home
Write a review about your university for a chance to win a return flight from the country you are studying in to the country in which you reside to the value of $900.Write your review today
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a review entry, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is: Studee International Ltd, who are registered in England. Company number 6842641. Our registered office is 15, The Woolmarket, Cirencester, GL7 2PR, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to international students enrolled and currently studying at university, who have received an email directly from their university asking them to enter.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59pm on the 31st December 2020. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The time will be based on GMT.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Data Privacy: By entering the prize draw, you accept that your personal data which you provide when filling in the survey and submitting your review and email address can be used for any purposes connected with the proper running of the promotion. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: You must be an international student studying at a university. You must have received the review survey from the university you are enrolled with - no other third party. You must complete all questions on the survey.
- Prize details: The prize consists of a return flight in economy class from the country you are studying in to the country in which you reside to the value of $900 only for 1 person. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of residency and enrollment at the university reviewed before issuing the prize. Travel must be booked by 31st June 2021 and must take place before 31st December 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to choose the airline carrier used as the prize. If the winner is unable to travel in accordance with the restrictions above, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner may be chosen.
- If for any reason a winner drops out due to health or personal reasons, the promoter has the right to select another winner at their discretion. The prize is for the winners use only and in no way covers or includes support for any accompanying partner, family or friends.
- Any costs incurred from travelling to and from the airport or changes post booking, such as name changes are the winners responsibility to pay. The winner is responsible for getting to any departure points on time for security checks and check in procedures.
- The Promoter reserves the right for the winner to be required to pay for their return flight if they choose to return before the trip period has elapsed or outside of the dates booked.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, passports, meals/beverages, visas or any applicable taxes. Transportation, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. The flights are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute flights with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be selected at random by software. There will be one winner. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any cancellations or delays experienced by the airline.
- Intellectual Property Rights: By participating in this prize promotion you warrant the university review is your original work and you own the copyright to the text submitted. You further warrant your text does not infringe the right of any third party. You also waive your right to have your name stated in connection with the university review.
All intellectual property rights connected with your submitted university review will vest in the Promoter which among other things entitles the Promoter to use the whole or part of the university review for any purpose and in any media and/or to assign all such intellectual property rights to any third party.
By participating in this prize promotion, you hereby grant the Promoter, its affiliates and its agents, permission to use your name for the purpose of promoting any products or services of the Promoter or its affiliates.
As a participant in this prize draw, you are not entitled to any compensation of whatever nature for the transfer and use of any intellectual property rights in connection with your submitted product review or for the use of your name as described above.
- The Promoter may choose to document the winner through photographs and video to be shared across its social media channels, website and any other media. The winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name and photograph to announce the winner of the competition and for any other reasonable and related competition purposes.
- The winner may object to the Promoter's use of their personal data or request that the amount of personal data used for the purposes of clauses 18 is restricted.
- The Promoter may be obliged to disclose the winner's personal data to such regulatory authority as appropriate in the event that the awarding of the Prize in relation to the competition is challenged.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- These Terms & Conditions can be changed or altered at any time at the discretion of the Promoter.