Apply to University of the Fraser Valley: Accredited university partner
We maximize your chance of getting admitted to your chosen universities. Reduced application fees, a free assessment and access to a dedicated advisor.
Why use Studee?
Find your ideal program
Filter 10,000s of programs down to a shortlist perfect for you, where you have a strong chance of getting admitted
Apply online via Studee
Complete our application form and enjoy reduced application fees and access to unique Studee scholarships for many universities
We assess within 48hrs
We complete an 85-point assessment within 2 business days, help you with improvements then submit to your university
University offer in 2-4 weeks
We chase the university for your admission decision and keep you updated. We all celebrate your admission!
All our services are 100% free as we're funded by universities. You pay deposits and tuition fees directly to the university.
Study abroad at the University of the Fraser Valley
The University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) is a public university based in the beautiful Canadian province of British Columbia. There are campuses in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Mission, and an international campus in Chandigarh, India.
The University offers programs across a range of subjects at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. From anthropology to theatre, there’s a course for everyone.
UFV’s thriving campuses provide excellent facilities, like a large sports center, comfortable libraries, spacious cafeterias, and high tech computer labs.
Why study at UFV?
- Personal learning experience
More one-to-one time with professors thanks to small class sizes
Funding worth up to $20,000, awarded to top international students
- Hands-on learning initiatives
Practical work experience opportunities in research, field schools, and co-ops
- Fantastic location
UFV's campus is surrounded by peaceful scenery with easy access to nearby lively cities
- Small class sizes
Small classes means more interaction and support from professors
Life as an international student
UFV’s bustling campuses are bursting with culture. The University is home to 1,700 international students from over 65 countries.
With over 65 student clubs and societies, you’ll never be bored at UFV. You can enjoy bhangra dancing, perform in theatre productions, play sports, or do some volunteering.
UFV’s International team organizes regular off-campus trips and activities to help you settle in. You’ll have opportunities to explore British Columbia’s breathtaking beauty spots and vibrant towns and cities, and make lots of new friends along the way.
Student life & facilities
Fees and funding
International Excellence Entrance Scholarship (Renewable)
- Amount: CAD$20,000 (CAD$5,000 per year for four years)
- Requirements: You are eligible for this scholarship if you apply to study at UFV and you are in your graduating year or have recently graduated. You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You are automatically considered when you apply to UFV if you meet the eligibility criteria.
International Regional Entrance Scholarship
- Amount: CAD$5,000
- Requirements: You are eligible for this scholarship if you apply to study at UFV and you are in your graduating year or have recently graduated. You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You are automatically considered when you apply to UFV, if you meet the eligibility criteria.
International British Columbia High School Entrance Scholarship
- Amount: CAD$5,000
- Requirements: If you are an international high school student, you are eligible if you attend one of the following - a secondary school in B.C. or an offshore high school that has been inspected and certified by the B.C. government. You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You are automatically considered when you apply to UFV if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Undergraduate tuition: CAD$19,718 per year
- Graduate tuition:From CAD$8,628 CAD$24,000 per program
University of the Fraser Valley
33844 King Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2S 7M8, Canada
Abbotsford is one of Canada's most dynamic and diverse cities, combining the beauty of the country with all the attractions of a big city.
Visa requirements for the University of the Fraser Valley
Many international students will require a visa to study in the Canada, and this is a vital step of your study abroad journey. Make sure you understand the requirements you may need to meet before applying.Canada student visa requirements