Who we are
Studee is one of the world’s best university comparison websites for international students, built with data-driven innovation and first hand human experience. We’re so much more than lines of code and masses of data. We’re the thrill of that first night at a new university. The excitement of the first day of term. The friends made, lessons learnt, food tasted and activities tried. We empower students to experience the world.
What is Studee?
We make it simple for international students to find and apply for their dream university abroad and we're on a mission to transform the way students are matched to the right courses.
Founded by industry leaders from the tech and education sectors, we understand what international students are searching for, the journey they take and what they need a website to do for them.
We're experts in SEO, user experience and digital marketing, and passionate about empowering young people and making sure our website is accessible for all.
We believe incredible results can be achieved with a small team of intelligent, skilled and driven individuals. We make decisions fast, we fail quickly and we’re not afraid of trying new things. A brilliant sense of humour is always an advantage because although we're good at what we do, we don't take ourselves too seriously.
What’s included when you join us
- 25 days holiday + 1 day extra for every year you stay with us, up to a max of 30
- NEST Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours (core hours are 10am-4pm)
- Work from home 2-3 days a week if you’d like to
- Regular all expenses paid social events
- Use of a work Lenovo or Mac laptop
- A dedicated career coach
- 1 week training assessed on each individual's requirements
- Up to 2 hours for lunch if you need it (you just need to start earlier or finish later)
- Option to work from our other offices abroad if you’d like to (expenses won’t be paid)
- Mental health first aiders available to talk to (it’s OK not to be OK)
- Dog friendly - if you’d like to bring your dog to the office in Cirencester you can
- 3 paid days off every year to volunteer for an educational organisation of your choice - Find out more about time off to volunteer
We’re a global business with offices in Ecuador, London and Gloucestershire
- Our student advice centre is based in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Our commercial team is based in Waterloo, London
- Our engineering and marketing teams are based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Trees for degrees - The one million trees project
We’re conscious studying abroad comes with a high carbon footprint. This is why we’ll compensate for the CO₂ emissions of flights for all students who enroll with us.
Find out more about our one million trees project
Scholarships for students in areas of the world that need help
Education is one of the most powerful ways to peacefully change the world so we provide scholarships to students who wouldn't have access to it otherwise.
Find out more about the charities we work with